University of Miami School of Law, 2001 - Present
"Criminal Prosecution and Defense Lawyering Workshop: Zealous Advocacy and Situational Ethics in the Adversarial System of Justice"
"The Defense of Economic Crimes - Strategies and Approaches"
- The Florida Bar Advanced Federal Criminal Practice Seminar, Miami, FL (January 2009)
"The Vanishing Trial: Why Trials Matter"
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Tampa, FL (October 2008)
"The Vanishing Jury Trial"
- Texas Bar Association, San Antonio, TX (July 2008)
"The Vanishing Jury Trial: Do We Still Matter?"
- Federal Defender / Administrative Office Conference, Seattle, WA (January 2008)
"The Vanishing Criminal Jury Trial: Do We Still Matter?"
- Federal Public Defender's Seminar, Ocean Reef, FL (May 2007)
"Right to Counsel of Choice: Conflict? What Conflict?"
- ABA Criminal Justice Ethics Symposium, Miami, FL (April 2007)
"Anatomy of a White Collar Case - Strategies for Defending a White Collar Case"
- Advanced Federal Criminal Practice Seminar, Miami, FL (January 2007)
"Criminal Justice Ethics Symposium"
- University of Miami, Miami, FL (April 2005)
"Getting Paid Without Getting Indicted"
- Law Education Institute National CLE Conference, Vail, CO (January 2001)
"Cross-examination: Getting Your Point Across"
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, 25th Anniversary Seminar, San Francisco, CA (December 1998)
"Public Attitude: Is the Defense Lawyer Defensible?"
- Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Annual Meeting, Overland Park, KS (April 1998)
Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers,
- Annual Meeting, Palm Beach, FL (June 1997)
Advanced Criminal Law Seminar, Aspen, CO (January 1997)
"The Ultimate Search and Seizure Seminar"
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Annual Meeting, Traverse City, MI (August 1994)